Web Copy + SEO

Microsite: Project Management Guide for Beginners


A comprehensive microsite that explains project management fundamentals in layman’s terms.

Scope of the project:

  • Planned the structure and flow of information
  • Wrote 80% of the content in the microsite, managed the production of the remaining 20%
  • Worked with SEO specialist to add and optimize content
  • Worked with design & WordPress developer to build microsite


pm-guide
See the Project Management Guide




Adchemy Website copy – SEO

The company website and it main pages needed some sprucing up for specific keywords.

Scope of Project:

  • Wrote drafts of web copy with SEO optimization
  • Coordinated with other stakeholders for review and implementation.
Advertisements